It has been noted that isolation has increased creativity among some and this could not be more true for the Cocobella community. As one lush recipe after another popped up on our feed during March, we selected these five to share with you for their sweet and simple, healthy and delicious vibes. Tag us in your creations #cocobellarecipe or @purecocobella.
Maple Almond Nice Cream by @parry_foodie
We’re not sure if this nice cream is naughty or nice and nor do we mind. Thank you Parry @parry_foodie
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs Cocobella coconut yogurt
- 2 tbs Cocobella coconut water
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
ISO Pancakes from Tanya @bowlsandbliss
Because Iso with pancakes is better than Iso without pancakes.
- 1 cup GF Plain Flour
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Optional: 2 scoops @pranaon coconut milk protein – if mixture is too thick, add more almond milk until mixture is runny and easy to stir & scoop up.
- Let mixture sit for at least 5 mins before scooping into the pan!
- Cook pancakes as you normally would and then stack ‘em up and top with Cocobella Mango Coconut Yoghurt, berries and maple syrup.
Choc Delish Oats from @tastylicious_foods
Is there anything that you can’t add chocolate and coconut yoghurt to? If you find something please let us know.
- 1/3 Cup oats
- 2 Tablespoons of oat flour
- 1/3 cup almond mylk x 2
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 scoop of Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 plum
- 2 x Good Better Bruce protein balls
- 2 x strawberries
- Frozen blueberries
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat until oats are cooked. Place into a bowl, decorate, take a photo, enjoy.
Super Kaley Smoothie from @elisaarohax
Kale lovers and Kale haters unite over this smoothie. It has been known to move a person or two from the hate camp to the love.
- 1-2 cups frozen kale
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1-2 frozen banana
- 1 serving vanilla protein (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 heaped tablespoons Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- Add to you blender of choice. Blitz and serve in a bowl topped with kiwi fruit and blueberries for even more antioxidants.
Green Goodness Smoothie from Danika @danika_health
Danika has been having this smoothie nearly every day lately and we can’t help but love this sweet dose of healthy greens. We hope you love it too and it helps make your days a little smoother.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/3 cup Cocobella coconut water
- 1 cup cold water 4 ice cubes
- 1 serving salted caramel protein powder @tropeaka
- 2 tsp maca powder @tropeaka
- 1 tsp spirulina powder @tropeaka
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender and grab yourself a straw and enjoy. You can also stir in some chia seeds for some extra fibre