Long live the smoothie bowl. Summer or winter it’s a sure fire way to keep your glow up from turning into a wintery glow down. But you always glow in our eyes FYI. Also there’s some pancakes in here because life is for living after all. Thank you to all our amazing contributors. Prizes in the mail. Join the fun by tagging #cocobellarecipe or @purecocobella in your creations.
Green Glowing Smoothie from Grace @breakinspiration
So vibrant. We feel healthier just looking at this.
- 1 kiwi
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 1/2 cup Cocobella coconut water
- Put all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with seasonal fruits, and your favourite toppings! Bon appetit!
Peanut Butter Brownie Smoothie Bowl by @michellemurt
How is this even healthy? Love it.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen cauliflower floret
- Small handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 serve Naked Harvest Supplements peanut butter brownie protein
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp Byron Bay natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Cocobella coconut water
- 1/4 cup Pure Harvest oat milk
- Blitz together with a Nutribullet blender and stir in chia seeds. Top with toasted coconut and enjoy!
Brekkie Jars from Noni Rupasinghe of @thetreatyoselfproject
Food in jars instantly makes your food more fun to eat!
- 4 big tablespoon scoops of Cocobella coconut yoghurt in natural
- 2 tablespoon Heritage Mill Berry Bliss Clusters from Coles supermarket
- half a punnet of strawberries cut up in halves
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 passion fruits
- Get some small mason jars ready. Food in mason jars instantly makes your food more fun to eat! Promise!
- Cut up your strawberries and bananas into little pieces. Also extract the passionfruit pulp from the passionfruit with a spoon.
- Get your Heritage Mill Berry Bliss granola clusters ready to go.
- Scoop 4 tablespoon of the purecocobella coconut yoghurt into the pots. Can put more or less according to your preference and mason jar size.
- Put a layer of the Heritage Mill Berry Bliss on top of the yoghurt.
- Finally layer your favourite fruit combination on top. My favourite combos are strawberry and banana or passionfruit pulp with banana
Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Bowl by @danica.dedic
We could honestly have this for brekkie every day.
- 150g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 x Banana (Fresh or Frozen)
- 20g Macro Mike Strawberry Jam Donut Protein Powder
- 45g Fresh Strawberries
- 10g Arnold’s Farm Choc Almond Clusters
- 30g Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt – Vanilla
- 2g Mckenzie’s Shredded Coconut
- Fresh Mint, To Serve
- In a blender or food processor, add frozen strawberries, banana, protein powder and a splash of water. Blend until a thick smoothie consistency forms. If your mixture is too thick, add more water. If it is too runny, add some more ice OR you can add some Xanthan Gum.
- Pour smoothie bowl mixture into serving bowl. Top with fresh strawberries, coconut yoghurt, clusters, shredded coconut and fresh mint. Serve immediately.
Light and fluffy pancakes from @themobilenutritionist
We say it a lot, but you can’t beat the simple things done well when it comes to food and Kirstie has nailed this one.
- 1 cup flour of choice, sifted
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and combine
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined
- Pour mixture into an oiled frypan and cook on both sides until golden brown
- Serve topped with cocobella yoghurt, fresh strawberries and shredded coconut