2020 gave everyone the chance to cook some comfort food and get creative in the kitchen. Our Cocobella community have enjoyed fresh summer smoothies, fluffy stacks of pancakes, hearty lentil bowls and decadent mini cheesecakes. Check out 10 of our favourite recipes from our ambassadors and don’t forget to tag us @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe when you recreate them.
1. Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes by @thrivingonplants
Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, oil-free & nut-free, these fluffy & decadent pancakes are simply a dream come true!
2. Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl by @sammybeasley1
Sam’s pink pitaya smoothie bowl is an easy and healthy breakfast recipe! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and naturally sweetened with fresh berries and banana.
3. Coconut Tzatziki with Chickpea Flatbreads by @seewanteat_
The Coconut tzatziki dip is fresh and vibrant and the chickpea flat breads are great for dunking in. The perfect nibble to serve before a dinner party.
4. Coconut, Mango & Pineapple Smoothie by @the_smallseed_
So refreshing on a Summers day this coconut, mango & pineapple smoothie is dairy free and loaded with tropical fruit goodness!
5. Raspberry & Lemon Mini Cheesecakes by @the_smallseed_
These mini lemon and raspberry frozen cheesecakes are a delicious treat on a hot, sunny day.
6. Lamington Cookies by @amandaducks
Try these lamington-inspired cookies! They are a thick vanilla coconut cookie, coated with chocolate and coconut + are delicious served with coconut yoghurt and strawberry jam!
7. Blueberry & Lemon Muffins by @sammybeasley1
Quick and Easy Lemon Blueberry Muffins
8. Lentil Bowl by @tessbegg
This Lentil bowl is easy and perfect for make-ahead meals. It’s loaded with nutrient-rich veggies and protein-packed lentils. You could eat this every week!
9. Breakfast Granola Icy Pops by @the_smallseed_
These yoghurt pops filled with fresh mango purée make a great on-the-go breakfast for a busy morning, especially on those warm summer days.
10. Chocolate Protein Pancakes by @tessbegg
Ready to try out this delicious healthy Chocolate Protein Pancake recipe, try these by Tess Begg.