When the world gives you lockdowns, the Cocobella community gives you delicious, healthy, happy recipes as usual. Some say if you have your health then you have everything and your content has been keeping us inspired and choosing the green smoothie over the giant bag of chips and Netflix – at least sometimes. So, thank you 💚 and as always keep sharing your creations #cocobellarecipe and @purecocobella.
Blue Ocean Chia Parfait by @planted_jo
Too pretty to eat or too pretty not to? Get some friends around to admire these before you devour them
- For chia oat pudding
- 1 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp blue spirulina
For pudding layer
- 1 cup plant milk
- ¼ tsp blue spirulina or ½ tsp butterfly pea powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp agar powder
- ⅓ cup muesli
- ½ cup Cocobella natural coconut yogurt
- To make the chia oat pudding, combine all dry ingredients together, add plant milk and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a sealed container and leave refrigerated overnight – or at least 4 to 5 hours.
- To create the pudding layer, combine all ingredients in a saucepan, making sure the agar powder is full dissolved in the milk.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer on medium heat (do not boil).
- Pour the pudding mixture evenly into the glasses, and refrigerate overnight (or until set).
- Layer the glass with chia oat pudding, your favourite muesli, Cocobella natural coconut yogurt and fruit to serve.
Choc Protein Muffins by @cleaneats_breakfasttreats
One of our fave contributors, Karina @cleaneats_breakfasttreats shared the news that she is going to be a grandma recently and we don’t know about you but this was just the good new story we need in ISO. We think she will make an ace grandma in between all her baking and running and we are sure her grandkids will love to eat these when they are old enough for (clean) cakes.
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Meal
- 60g Chocolate Plant based protein
- 2 large Overripe Banana, mashed
- 3 Vegan Egg Replacements (OR 1 cup of egg whites)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Granular Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Cocao
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Oil
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Place everything in one bowl and combine ingredients well.
- Evenly Place in a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean when tested.
Topped with Pure Cocobella Coconut Yogurt mixed with more Chocolate protein, a dollop of Chocolate Sauce, then finished off with a sprinkle of extra Chocolate Chips
Sun Kissed Smoothie Bowl by @poojaa.anand
We’re crushing on this immunity boosting smoothie bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/ 2 frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 inch ginger
- 1tbsp turmeric powder from @houseofhealthcentralmarket
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 1tsp hemp seeds from @houseofhealthcentralmarket
- 3 tbsp of Cocobella coconut yogurt
Millet puffs from @houseofhealthcentralmarket, pom airls,choc buckinis, dried orange slices and beetroot powder.
The Best Chocolate Smoothie Bowl by @veganeatswjess
The most stylish smoothie bowl ever to come out of Wodonga. Love your work Jess.
- 1.5 bananas
- 1 big tbs of cacao powder
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 1.5 tbs of avocado
- 2 tbs of oats
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tbs of Cocobella coconut water
- 1 tbs of almond milk
- Blend all ingredients in your blender of choice and add to your fave coconut bowl and top with some coconut flakes and berries
Tropical smoothie bowl by @_happyherbivore
We had to share this one for all the Unicorn Super Food loving mermaids out there.
- 200g Frozen Pineapple
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Coconut water
- 1 tsp @unicornsuperfoods Alkalizing blend
- Blend all ingredients and add crunch or decorations to the top. I used leftover homemade ANZAC biscuits and shaved coconut.