We have to say September was one of the Cocobella Communities best months yet! Spring has brought us an array a simply sweet treats to try out, including Triple Choc Peanut Butter Donuts, Kefir Pancakes and Salted Caramel Protein Choc Chip Cookies! We can’t wait for you to try out the Plant-based Blueberry Custard Tart or Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake (yummo). We are obsessed with these latest creations, but don’t take our word for it, check out what this month has to offer. As always be sure to always tag @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe in your creations for your chance to win each month!
Triple Choc Peanut Butter Donuts @m.s.dinhasty
You can’t deny that choc peanut butter is the ultimate flavour combo, and these donuts will have you coming back for more!
- 70g plain flour
- 25g triple choc protein
- 1tsp powdered pb
- 1tsp cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 50g sweetener
- 1/4tsp salt
- 130ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 60g chocolate melts
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- Powdered peanut butter
- Preheat oven at 180c fan forced.
- Mix all dry donut base ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet. If the batter appears a bit dry, add a splash of almond milk.
- In an oiled donut tray, fill donut holes 3/4 full and bake for 14 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Make the chocolate frosting by microwaving the choc melt and coconut oil.
- Spoon frosting onto donut (or dip) and finally drizzle some peanut butter.
Plant-based blueberry custard tart by @saraissweets
Dairy free dreams do come true, and this blueberry custard tart is truly heavenly!
Makes 1 Tart
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 15 mins
- 150g silken tofu (1/2 pack)
- 1/3 cup Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2-4 tsp sweetener (I used 2 tsp maple syrup & 2 tsp rice malt syrup)
- Preheat oven to 150 °C fan forced.
- Blitz crust ingredients together in a food processor until combined. Then press into base of springform pan and bake for 10 minutes, set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 160°C.
- Blitz together filling ingredients (excluding blueberries) in a food processor.
- Pour combined mixture over base, topping with blueberries.
- Bake for 35 mins and set aside to cool before refrigerating for at least 4 hours or overnight (before serving go around the edges of the pan with a spatula to prevent cracks).
- Serve with fresh blueberries, slice & enjoy!
Peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake by @nourishing_eats_
All your favourite treats combined to create the ultimate bite sized snack!
Cookies dough base:
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g vegan cream cheese
- 170g vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g chocolate chips
- Extra peanut butter to drizzle
- Line baking tin with baking paper
- Combine all base ingredients together, mix well to form dough and press into base of lined tin. Set aside in the freezer.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix well to form a smooth consistency. Pour over cookie dough base. Drizzle with peanut butter and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Set in freezer for 2-3 hours or fridge for 6 hours before cutting into small bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
Salted caramel protein choc chip cookies by @lilyshealthblog
Slaty and sweet, check. These cookies speak for themselves.
Makes 6 cookies
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 scoop salted caramel protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Choc chips (as many as you want)
- Cinnamon (optional but definitely recommend adding)
- 1-2 cups Cocobella yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Add all the dry ingredients except for the choc chips to a bowl and mix.
- Add the yogurt to the dry mixture and mix until a dough has formed.
- Fold in the choc chips into the dough.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Kefir Pancakes By @the_healthyish_housewife_life
No ordinary pancaked here, these Kefir infused delights are some seriously next level deliciousness!
Makes: approximately 10 pancakes.
- 500ml Cocobella kefir probiotic yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 350g flour of choice
- 2 tbsp. sugar of choice
- Heat a non- stick frypan over medium heat & spray with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine wet ingredients, add dry ingredients & stir.
- Drop pancake batter into hot pan using a large ice-cream scoop. Cook on one side until cooked halfway through, then flip & repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt & berries.