We are loving how creative the Cocobella Community got in October! They have just about everything covered from the Vanilla Spirulina Smoothie or Choc Thick shake for a seriously satisfying snack. A deliciously Healthy Satay Noodle Stir fry (yummo). Last but not least, a little something for those with a sweet tooth, the perfect Chocolate Stuffed Churro & Walnut Pancakes, or a zesty Lemon coconut loaf with passionfruit icing. We know you are going to love every single one of these epic October recipes as much as we do! As always be sure to always tag @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe in your creations for your chance to win each month!
Vanilla Spirulina Smoothie by @raimeeleigh.fitfood
Spring is here and we are loving all the colours and fresh fruity flavours that came with it. This smoothie bowl is sure to become a staple in your spring menu.
Makes: 1 Serve
- 200g of frozen banana
- 100g of frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp of spirulina powder
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream protein powder
- Cocobella coconut water slowly added until creamy 👌🏼!!.
- Banana 🍌
- Blueberry cobbler protein bar
- Coconut 🥥
- Peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add toppings.
Choc Thickshake by @theblooming_foodie
Yummo, this choc thickshake may just be the bliss for your taste buds your were looking for!
Makes 1 serve
- 1 banana (frozen will make it thicker)
- 2 tbsp purecocobella coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup @purecocobella coconut water
- 1 heaped tsp cacao powder @tropeaka
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp nuts (hazelnut, almonds etc)
- Blend until smooth and creamy and top with extra nuts, chocolate, cacao nibs and coconut if desired.
Healthy Satay Noodle Stir fry by @noashealthyeats
Makes approx 4.
Who doesn’t love a big bowl of stir fry noodles, we know we do and this one has to be one of our faves!
- 440g shelf fresh Singapore noodles (wokka)
- 350g plant based chicken /chicken or tofu
- 400-500g chopped vegetables
- broccoli, sweet red capsicum, bok choy, chopped leek/or spring onion, any other chosen vegetables
- 1/4 cup of water or 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs natural peanut butter 30g*
- 3tbs Cocobella Coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs lvegetarian stirfry sauce or light soy sauce
- 2 tbs mild sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- garlic powder/ chilli flakes to taste
- Whisk satay sauce ingredients together until smooth.
- Cook protein as normal. I place mine in the air fryer for 10mins on 200•c .
- Chop up chosen Vegetables or use a fresh stir fry mix & toss in a pan for 5 mins on med heat with water or olive oil until softened.
- Add in prepared shelf fresh noodles and place a lid on to allow the steam to soften the noodles, if needed add a few more tbs of water.
- Add cooked protein & pour your satay sauce over & mix it up. Place a lid on and cook for an extra 5 or so mins until vegetables and noodles are nice and soft .
- Enjoy 😍
Lemon coconut loaf with lemon passionfruit icing by @f00dwith_sarah
The ultimate zesty lemon coconut loaf with the perfect pop of passionfruit.
Makes 1 loaf
- 100g oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 heaped tbsp vegan butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2tbsp monkfruit sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (add as much or little as you like)
- 10g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Grated lemon zest (add as much or little)
- 3tbsp of Cocobella passionfruit coconut yoghurt
- 1 1/2tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup monkfruit icing sugar
- splash of boiling water
- Mix together and drizzle over once cooled 🍋
- Mix fry ingredients together and then add your wet ingredients. Stir all together.
- Place in oiled donut moulds.
- Bake for 15-20mins at 180°c
Chocolate Stuffed Churro & Walnut Pancakes by @namira.eats
Seriously yummy, perfectly fluffy stack of deliciousness stuffed with creamy choc filling and topped with some crunchy nutty goodness!
Makes 6-8 pancakes
- 2c All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2c Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1bsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Chocolate Spread of choice
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Cocobella Coconut Yogurt
- Walnuts (crushed)
- In a bowl, add the almond milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes to form buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Pour the almond milk/vinegar mixture, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract in with the dry ingredients. Combine until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5-7 minutes. Don’t skip this step!
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter into a heated pan. Add a dollop of chocolate spread in the middle.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter on top to cover the chocolate spread. Do the same for the rest of the pancakes.
- Dust the pancakes generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack em’ up, add coconut yogurt, walnuts & maple syrup!