We have had some seriously fantastic recipes this year and November certainly did not disappoint. We are obsessed with this month’s creations and can’t wait for you to try the summer fruits smoothie bowl, Raspberry chia pudding perfection or Healthy Tiramisu Overnight Chia Oats, trust us it will be the perfect start to your day! If you are after something more on the savoury side check out the Garlic Bread Fries with Smokey Yoghurt Dip and Finish the day with the epic Single Serve Pop Tart (yummy). We love seeing what you guys whip up so as always be sure to always tag @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe in your creations for your chance to win each month!
Summer Fruits Smoothie Bowl by @ashleydefaria
All the refreshing tastes of summer combined into the ultimate summer smoothie bowl, packed with so much flavour and goodness.
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of ruby frozen fruit mix
- ATP science zmast pine orange (found at fbo supps)
- 1 serve of Muscle Nation banana nut muffin protein or any vanilla will be perfect
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1-2 tbs of Cocobella vanilla or mango coconut yoghurt
- 1tbs of maple syrup
- Splash of almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Top with all your favourites.
Raspberry chia pudding by @mrsperera_
The perfect on the go brekky jars that taste amazing and are truly addictive.
Makes 2 jars
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 Cocobella Coconut Water
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- Toasted coconut for topping
- Blend your raspberries and coconut water and set aside.
- In a separate dish mix chia, milk, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Blend/ mix in your raspberry mixture into your chia.
- Refrigerate in dish for 2 hours or overnight.
- Assemble into jar and add toppings
Garlic Bread Fries with Smokey Yoghurt Dip by @inclusivefood
- 1 Loaf of Garlic Bread (can be any one that’s vegan, but I think the focaccia style would work better)
- Olive Oil (I’ve used @mt_elephant)
- Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- Handful Parsley, chopped
- 1 TBS Baby Capers
- Sprinkle of Spices (I’ve used smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and dried oregano)
- Cut the loaf of garlic bread into fries and either air-fry (180° for 10 mins), deep-fry or shallow-fry them until golden
- Meanwhile, place the oil in a fry pan with the garlic and spices and cook until just hot. Take off heat and stir in parsley and capers
- Smear the coconut yoghurt over a plate and top with oil mixture. Dip fries in and enjoy
Single Serve Pop Tart by @hannah.banana182
An absolute must try! These may not be your typical pop tarts, but they are darn good
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tbs Sweetener
- 1 tbs Chocolate Protein*
- 1 tbs Nut Butter*
- 1 tbs Rice Malt Syrup
- 2-3 tbs Almond Milk
- Raspberry Jam
- Choc Chunks
- Raspberry jam mixed with Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Mix pop tart ingredients together to form a thick dough.
- Roll out into a large rectangle and add jam and chocolate in one half.
- Fold the other half over and seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with yoghurt jam mix.
Healthy Tiramisu Overnight Chia Oats by @nourishfulsabrina
In need of breakfast inspo? Try out this Healthy Tiramisu Overnight Chia Oats recipe, it’s super filling and even more delish!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (mine were from @nutsaboutlifeaustralia)
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 5g of instant coffee (I used 1 sachet of @beforeyouspeakcoffee OG) ️
- 1TBSP of sweetener of choice (I used @natvialiving ️)
- 3/4 cup of plant milk of choice
- Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- Combine all the ingredients except the coconut yoghurt in a bowl and set in the fridge overnight.
- Grab a glass and place a layer of coconut yoghurt at the bottom and layer on the chia-oats
- Place another layer of the coconut yoghurt on top to finish off, dust with more instant coffee / cocoa powder and you are done!