The Cocobella Community has started the year off with an absolute bang! January has brought us some scrumptious recipes including a Coconut Cherry Smoothie Bowl, Summery Papaya Bircher Muesli and Pumpkin Spice Waffles, breakfast has never sounded so good! If you are after something on the savoury side check out the Spiced Roast Cauliflower w/ Tahini Sauce, Pomegranate & Parsley and finish off the day with a Raspberry Yogurt Muffins (dee-lish).As always be sure to always tag @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe in your creations for your chance to win each month
Coconut Cherry Smoothie Bowl by @glowforit_ash
Makes 1 bowl
- Frozen Banana
- Frozen ruby red mix and extra frozen cherries
- Frozen pumpkin and cauli mash (for extra veg)
- @macr0mike cookie dough protein
- Cocobella Vanilla Yoghurt
- Vanilla essence
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with all your favourites.
Raspberry yogurt muffins by @theblooming_foodie
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- yogurt drizzle; mix ingredients together
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Add dry ingredients in a large bowl, mix.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and add in the wet ingredients.
- Stir till just combined and mix through the raspberries.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases and bake at 180C for 30 minutes. Top with the yogurt drizzle.
Summery Papaya Bircher Muesli by @run2food
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt
- Handful of chopped Ruby Rise papaya – Available at Coles Supermarkets
- Ruby Rise papaya
- Passion fruit
- Cocobella Coconut yoghurt
- The night before: add all the ingredients for the Bircher muesli into a container. Mix well. Cover and place it in the fridge.
- The next morning: the Bircher should have thickened up. Transfer it to a bowl and decorate with fresh Ruby Rise papaya, other summery fruits, granola and yoghurt. Serve!
- (*If you are planning on eating this on the go, then go ahead and add in all the toppings the night before as well for a ready-made breakfast)
Spiced Roast Cauliflower w/ Tahini Sauce, Pomegranate & Parsley by @sporkdiaries and photography by @lilamariesmoments
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Cocobella Coconut Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice & zest of half a lemon
- Seeds of 1/2 pomegranate
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower florets, spices and 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread the florets on a lined baking tray and bake for 20-30 mins until golden.
- Add the coconut yogurt, tahini, lemon zest and lemon juice to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Spread it over a plate, top with the baked cauliflower and sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds, parsley, and a sprinkle of salt.
Spiced Pumpkin Waffles by @cleaneats_breakfasttreats
Makes 2 waffles
- 85g Cooked Pumpkin, mashed
- 1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites, or alternative
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Mixed Spice
Filling option 1
- Cocobella vanilla yoghurt
- Chia jam
- Drizzle SF Maple Syrup
Filling option 2
- Cocobella vanilla yoghurt
- Fresh berries
- SF Maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Place in your preheated waffle maker.
- Option 1 – Sandwich together with Pure Cocobella vanilla yoghurt, chia jam and a drizzle SF Maple Syrup.
- Option 2 – Top with Pure Cocobella vanilla yoghurt, fresh berries, cinnamon, and SF Maple syrup.