The Cocobella Community created some incredible recipes this February. Check out the tasty plum chia pudding and pancake tacos for some breakfast inspo, the moroccan chickpeas and veggies with couscous for lunch inspo. Plus, the protein Biscoff slice and mango passionfruit magnums make the perfect sweet snack. Don’t forget to tag @purecocobella or #cocobellarecipe in your recipe creations for your chance to win each month!
Protein Biscoff Slice by @mealprepwithtea
How can you say no to a delicious protein Biscoff slice?!
- 18g Biscoff lotus biscuits
- 30g Nuttelex lite
- 40g Smooth Biscoff spread
- 500g Cocobella Coconut Yogurt
- 150g Happy Way Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- Blend 16 Lotus biscuits in your blender to form a crumb. Combine with melted Nuttelex and press down into a lined baking dish.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Combine Cocobella Coconut Yogurt, 20g melted Biscoff spread and protein powder in a large bowl.
- Mix this in until you get a cheese cake like consistency (this takes a while). Spread on top of base and gently press down with a wet spoon.
- Crumble 2 lotus biscuits and sprinkle on top. Melt 20g of Biscoff spread and drizzle on the slice to finish.
- Cut into 10 even slices and ENJOY.
**store in your fridge for up to 5 days**
Chia Plum Pudding by @cleaneats_breakfasttreats
This Chia Plum Pudding is the quickest, easiest and tastiest breakfast you’ll eat all week!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 250ml plum nectar (Juice)
- 80g Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- 10g Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 Plum, sliced
- Sprinkle of walnuts
- Dollop of extra Cocobella Yoghurt
- Mix pudding ingredients together in a jar and place in the fridge overnight.
- Mix Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt and vanilla protein together to form a mousse consistency. Top with remaining ingredients.
Mango Passionfruit Magnums by @powerthroughplants
Fancy some sorbet on a stick? These magnums are for you!
- 6 tbsp passionfruit pulp (around 6 passionfruits)
- 4 cups frozen mango pieces
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp natural Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Scoop the passionfruit pulp into the magnum moulds. Set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into the blender and blend on high speed, scraping down the sides if needed until smooth and no mango lumps remain.
- Spoon the mixture into the moulds over the passionfruit and smooth out with a spoon or spatula. Insert the icy pole sticks.
- Set in the freezer for 8 hours before removing. Store in the freezer. Enjoy!
Moulds are from @alycealexandracookbooks
Pancake Tacos by @plantifulfoodie
Serves 1 (VG, DF, GF, RSF)
These are the perfect start to the morning and so fun to get creative with all the fillings.
- 40g oats
- 20g Tropeka lean vanilla protein
- 1 banana
- 60g unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- Frozen berries
- Desiccated coconut
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pepita seeds
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Blend your pancake ingredients together
- Cook pancakes in a pan and allow to cool
- Shape pancakes into taco shells
- Fill with your fav toppings (inspo above)
Moroccan Chickpeas and Veggies with Couscous by @nourishingwithplants
A delicious, cosy, savoury dish to enjoy!
- 50g San Remo wholemeal couscous
- 25g red onion
- 50g red capsicum
- 50g zucchini
- 50g eggplant
- 50g butternut pumpkin
- 50g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Just over a teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Moroccan spice mix, ground cumin, smoked paprika, pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, chilli flakes (to taste)
- 10g sultanas
- 5g sliced almonds
- 50g Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 lemon or lime juiced
- Cut the veggies into cubes, combine in a bowl with the chickpeas and coat in spices and seasoning.
- Cook in a pan with the oil until everything is cooked through and crispy.
- Prepare the couscous by packet instructions. Once the couscous is cooked, fluff with a fork and stir through the sultanas.
- Serve up the couscous in a bowl, spoon over the veg & chickpeas, spoon over the yoghurt, squeeze the lemon over everything, and top with the almonds & parsley.